Friday, January 23, 2009

Order up

During the week I don't really have the time to enjoy my kitchen and use it to cook fabulous meals for the husband.

I'm not going to lie. Most nights I rely on Bertolli oven meals for 2 or their pasta bags for two. Some nights I even just end up eating cereal when the husband ends up getting home to late to eat a heavy meal.

I love recipes and actually really enjoy cooking, but by the time I get out of work, go to the market and then get a recipe out and set up all of my ingredients I'm just plain tired and hungry that a much faster option usually ends up wining.

During the weekends I have more free time to experiment in the kitchen and that is when my many print outs from different sources come out and I give my latest recipes a try. Like always I end up getting everything on the recipe paper and normally have to throw it out when I'm done cooking.

Enter a restaurant quality check rack!



Mount it over your stove. Clip on your recipes and you are set to go. So much easier and you'll feel like you are working your own little restaurant.

Now just make sure that since you're the one cooking someone else should be on clean up duty!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

Ran across your blog and love your commentary on this product!

I choked with laughter b/c I had a Bertolli meal last night!

Cheers!

January 23, 2009 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger ###### said...

Haha great post!

January 24, 2009 at 2:18 AM  
Blogger Raina Cox said...

That is quite brilliant.

January 24, 2009 at 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this idea--I'm always pulling out all the books and making a mess-this is just so much easier. Great find.

January 25, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger LindsB said...

Wonder if I write my order for dinner and put it up there if the BF would take the hint and cook it for me...its worth a try at least :)

January 26, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hahaha that's great!!! Also seems like kids would love to help out with "restaurant" meals like that!! (I totally have oil & food all over my recipe book too!! :) very cool product!!

January 26, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

Such a cute idea, I don't even cook but I want it!

January 26, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home