Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cabin Fever

My darling husband got a bad case of the sniffles during the beginning of the week. Enter Friday morning and I woke up with a sore throat and a congested nose. So instead of getting to spend the weekend out enjoying the wonderful weather that we got this weekend in NY I spent the majority of it in bed.

I've spent all Sunday on the second floor of my house and have had my husband play nurse. I'm a horrible patient so I know it has not been fun to deal with me. I was pretty much okay all day, but now it's nearing 11pm and I'm getting cabin fever. Not helpful when I should be getting to sleep soon in order to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for work tomorrow morning.

Like everyone else I'm still devastated over the lose of Domino magazine here a couple of images of some of my favorite Domino bedrooms.

Of course they all feature a little or a lot in some cases of my favorite color combo: white, chocolate brown, aqua and orange.









* Just a little FYI for everyone in case you didn't know. Domino's site is going to be up for a couple of weeks in order for everyone to save all the images they want from their Deco Files. So make sure you save some time to get all the images you want. I want pretty much everything so I'm going to be quite the busy lady. *

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul Pincus said...

the wallpaper in the third image down is so gorgeous and inspired. love it! still sad about domino.

February 8, 2009 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

It is going to take me forever to save all of these images- ugg, I've got a long few days ahead of me to organize them all and get them in order!

February 9, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

I hope you feel better!!!

February 9, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE all those pics! def printing out for my file..I feel like I am going to be the worst person for the environment printing out all these pics!

February 9, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

ah i'm so lazy & need to save all my images!! are you feeling better???
xoxo

February 9, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

i love the first photo!

February 11, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home