Friday, January 30, 2009

Out East Celebrations

Today is my sister's birthday. You know the one that loves to wear her wonder woman outfit.

In celebration of this day and with the help of one her very generous friends we are all spending the weekend in the Hampton's or Out East as we call it. Her friend's family has a great new beach house, which they just finished building and decorating. I can't wait to see what it looks like. I've been told there is lots of white in the home so no red wine allowed. Since I've been on a huge white kick I'm sure I'll be in love with all of it. I'll make sure to takes lots of pictures to document my trip. I'm sure it will be very quiet out east since it's not really the busy season, but there are plans to hear a band play, dinner reservations and loads of relaxation with a full supply of bootleg ( bad, I know) movies that are up for Oscars.

So since I don't have pictures of the house as of yet I'm leaving you with some familiar pictures of a very famous Hampton's home that we all know and love.

Something's Gotta Give Amazing Living Room


I know I want to make pancakes here.


Look at this dining room. Wow wrap it up and I'll take it and make it Dining Room set number 3 for me!


Way to cold to be poolside, but it's still nice to look at.

Images from AD

Hopefully we'll end the birthday celebration in a night like this:



Ok off I go my loveys. I need to shower, pack, wrap up sissy's gift, pick up cake and eventually get on the road.

Be back on Monday hopefully well-rested and full of pictures to share.

12 Comments:

Blogger Haven and Home said...

Have a great weekend! Can't wait to see the recap!

January 30, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how fantastic! I want to go!

PS..I also updated my post yesterday..I found Freddie Prinze Jr..

January 30, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Have the best time!!! Haha I was totally picturing you guys in the something's gotta give house!!!

xoxoxoxox

January 30, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger A Seaside House said...

Have a great weekend! Looking forward to see photos from the Hamptons house:)

January 30, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger The Steel Magnolia House said...

Have fun! I posted on this a while back...http://steelmagnoliainteriors.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-could-never.html

It's such a perfect beach house I can't stand it!
xx
Kara

January 30, 2009 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

So much fun!! Have a fab weekend in the Hamptons, I cant wait to see all the pics when you get back!

January 30, 2009 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah Ring said...

Lovely home indeed! But that dress is soooo pretty!!

January 31, 2009 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies. I had a great time and I'll be posting pictures tomorrow morning. Now off to watch the 1 hr episode of the Office!

February 1, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Megan Coyle said...

What lovely rooms, they make me want to go off on a little weekend get-away!

February 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I dream about that house.. I rent the movie just to see and study that houw..

February 2, 2009 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Maria Killam said...

Everyone seems to be posting images of balloons these days. . . maybe they are just happy and we need some happy :) Love that beach house, it's still the best!

February 2, 2009 at 2:02 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, I love that house so much! I bought the video, just to stare at the rooms over and over again. That's how you can tell we are all mental! LOL

Hope you had a great time!

February 2, 2009 at 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home