Thursday, February 5, 2009

She's done it again

Last year there was the huge craze with the, I'm Not a Plastic Bag tote.



Fashionista's everywhere were thrilled to be able to be Green and Stylish at the same time. Plus like any trend this one went crazy and while originally sold at Whole Foods for around 20 bucks they were eventually selling on ebay for 100!

Now Anya Hindmarch has done it again. This time we will be able to have our pick from 6 stylish totes. Each having different functions such as: Laundry, Dairy, Meat and Poultry, Shopping, Dry Cleaning and Fruit and Veg.



Very stylish indeed and another reminder that we should try and be green whenever possible.

It looks like they will be retailing for $98. Not exactly cost effective during these times, but you can also make something similar on your own. All that is needed is classic canvas boat bag.and a sketch done by yourself or perhaps you can enlist the help of Patricia for a fabulous sketch and be able to walk around with your own PVE original, which would be priceless!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger LindsB said...

I was hoping they would be $20 like the original one- but they are really cute. An original PVE bag would be even better though, she does amazing work!!

February 5, 2009 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Oh so cute!!! Lindsay (from LEB) should make & sell them!!

February 6, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Debra said...

I would happily snatch-up one of PVE's bags and proudly go to market with a stylish tote. These are cute- but I'm putting my money on PVE.

February 6, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Those Not A Plastic Bags bags went like hot cakes!! But I have a feeling PVE's bag would give them a run for their money!!!

February 6, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are adorable!

February 6, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger pve design said...

oh - how sweet of you to mention me.
love to have my very own pve totes line...
need a source for the tote...ideas anyone?
I am game.
pve

February 6, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Fifi Flowers said...

VERY cute! HOWEVER... I'm a bad environmentalist still using the plastic... but I do recycle my plastic bags!

February 6, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home