Monday, February 23, 2009

Cooties

Ah last week Jon was sick with a horrible cold/flu. It's been almost a week and he's still not feeling a hundred percent better. I thought I did a good job of cleaning up all his germs short of sticking him in a bubble suit. Well I woke up Sunday morning with a horrible cold as well. Jon got to play nurse and take care of me all Sunday. Then today my parents were off from work so they got to play nurse. This is my first time online in 48 hrs. I was seriously going in withdrawal from being away from all my blogging peeps.

I hope to back to normal tomorrow with some unknown fabulous design post that will hopefully come to me soon.

Being on a constant dose of Tylenol Severe cold has me a bit loopy so I'm sure my post tomorrow will be something fun!



On the bright side of things I was able to catch up on the entire season of Real OC Housewives and I've probably lost 5 pounds, because I've completely lost my appetite.

Good times.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Awww Camila! :( Feel better!!
xoxo

February 23, 2009 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon! :)

February 24, 2009 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Debra said...

Even with a bad cold- it can be such fun staying in pj's and getting cozy in bed with a book or tv- and being waited on... so much the better!
Hope your feeling better soon.

February 24, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel Better!

Are you 1 stomach virus away from you goal weight? hee hee. Just kidding. :)

February 24, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger LindsB said...

I was starting to wonder where you had gone. It sucks being sick, I hope you feel better soon!!

Is it awful that everytime I hear someone has the flu the quote that Kaitlyn's Momma said comes to mind every.single.time- so funny!

February 24, 2009 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

I hope you feel better! We miss you!

February 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw feel better!!!

February 24, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home