Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Multiplicity...



If you read my blog then you know I have quite the love for bad cheesy movies. I don't know why but movies from the 80s and early 90s just soothe me when I'm feeling stressed.

Lately I feel like I should be in one of my favorite movies, Multiplicity. I swear this week is really draining me and I just feel like I need to make some copies of myself to help me out throughout the day.

At work things have been completely hectic. Lots of talk about lay-offs and even more closed door meetings with the higher ups. Not that I'm thrilled to be there, but still a paycheck and health insurance are all nice things to have. So I'm completely stressed over thinking about what may happen. Not only am I stressed while I'm there, but I'm completely terrified to log on to blogger or do any of my normal personal things I would do throughout the day. What makes work even worse is that all I want to do is think of blog topics, research images and work on things for my own business. Plus I just had an idea for another side project that I think you would all enjoy so I'm trying to research that as well. My brain is so full and since I'm suppose to be working I can't get any of my ideas out and explore them further.

This makes me completely cranky and top things off I miss all of you so much. I hate not being able to comment all day long. So sad. I do log on in the morning and give every one's blogs a quick read and I swear you all help me get through the day and remain sane.

Then I run home and I get to go food shopping, clean dishes, wash laundry, vacuum, and study. All fun stuff I know. Don't you want to trade places with me?

After that I finally have a chance to log on and do some research for my blog posts and get to comment on some blogs and then my hubby gets home normally around 8. We have a late dinner, watch the telly and then head to bed. He hates that I spend a lot of time on my laptop so I've been trying lately not to bring it into bed with me, but it is hard.

Oh yea I also have two pups that I need to take of and love. Plus I try staying in touch with my parents and two sisters during the week as well.

So as you can probably tell today was another day that just got away from me. I had a great idea for a post, but it's a DIY project and I didn't have time to do it. I was totally blanking on something else interesting to write about and figured hey I should just let you all in and tell you what's going on with me. Sorry for all the late posting and so sorry if you've emailed me and I've yet to email back.

Ok vent over. Woe is me. I really hate complaining and I know other people have more stressful things to worry about.

I'm going to try and turn my frown upside down and figure out a way to get everything done.

I'll be back tomorrow with my DIY post.

xoxo

Camila

4 Comments:

Blogger LindsB said...

Aw hun, I've totally been there many, many days...hang in there the weekend is almost here and you will have time to breath and catch up on life.

Till then, have some cocktails at night and get a good nights sleep- xoxox

PS- cant wait for your DIY post, I LOVE DIY

February 11, 2009 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Breathe slowly because surely things will slow down a bit soon. I think it's hitting everyone right now -- so much going on and so much more than just work in my own head. I hate that while at work my mind is on home stuff and while at home it's on work. But this just makes me work harder so the weekend will come sooner.

Can't wait to see what else is up your sleeve!

February 12, 2009 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

:( I SO know how you feel. So many up-in-the-air things going on in your life right now.

About blogging... Don't worry about posting at the end of the day instead of the beginning because we still see your posts & we're all on different schedules & when you post isn't an issue. (It still seems like fist thing in the morning to me because that's when I check!! :) Also, you always write the sweetest comments & even if they're after other comments, we all LOVE getting them.

about your hubby not wanting you on the computer.. that is SO a good thing bc he loves you so much & wants to be with you. (i know you know that but i just thought i'd say it :)

things will fal into place.. you're just in a transitional period right now.

huge hug & i'll talk to you soon!!
xoxo,
lauren

February 12, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I;m right there with you.

I finally made a decision abut what i want to do with my life, but the economy is prob not even going to make it happen.:(

Just keep your chin up!

February 12, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home