Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Impressions

So assuming my business goes as planned I will hopefully have paying clients soon. Pretty please on that front. It’s always best to make a great first impression. I feel like working in the design field there is even more pressure on you to look perfect. Not only must your outfit, hair, make-up  be perfection, but the items in which you carry your work should look just as amazing and of course effortlessly stylish.



Enter my latest must have:



Marie Papier Portfolio Folder:



marie papier portfolio



Swoon. I just love the classic clean lines, no fuss to them, but clearly stylish with their pop of color.



I’ll take one in orange please! For only $38 bucks I may take more than one.



*Come back soon. Working on an outdoor living post as well for today!*

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger pve design said...

Love these portfolios! Such chic colors!
I know your clients will love the presentation~

April 15, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Sarah Ring said...

I too am on the hunt for chic business necessities these days!! Thanks! Love the orange!

April 15, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh those are great!! so professional but not stuffy!

April 15, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

so cute!! & yes i totally know how you feel!!

April 15, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home