Friday, April 3, 2009

Where I want to be…

It’s raining again in NY. On and off since I woke up this morning it’s either been drizzling or full on rain. What’s better to do on a rainy, but head to the library and stick my head in a book. What did I when I arrived at the library head to the magazine section first.



Ah Coastal Living how I love thee. Just seeing your cover made me completely relaxed and forget about the rain drops on my head.



How amazing does this new resort look?

The resort is called 9 beaches and they have at least 9 beaches for you to choose from during your stay. The cabanas are either in land a bit with an ocean view or actually on stitls in the water. I’ll take water please! They come with a plexi-glass section of floor so you can view the fish.



overview of 9 beaches

Close up shot of cabanas.


9 BEACHES WATER HUTS

This cabana had the honor of being on the cover of Coastal Living. Isn't that shade of blue/green on the cabana amazing. I’m itching to use it in my house somewhere.



9 beaches



9 beaches had a section on their site where they have guest’s pictures for a contest. I love this shot from a recent guest called double vision.

9 BEACHES CABANA'S

Here is a little sneak peak to the inside of one of their soft cabanas. The walls are made out of durable sailcloth and the french windows open to the ocean.



9 BEACHES IN SIDE



The have 84 cabanas! I say bloggers unite and let’s have a blogger get together. Plus they have wi-fi and even have a laptop station so you can still be connected to the outside world if you left you laptop behind.



Just beautiful.

Happy Friday everyone!



This weekend I’m finally going to work on my stair project so results on Monday.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me whenand I'm THERE! :)

April 3, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Sarah Ring said...

I'm totally down. I've already got everything I need, a bikini, sunny's and tequila... so I think were good to go no? :)

April 3, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Kwana said...

I want to be there too. Sooo Bad.

April 3, 2009 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

I'm in- when can we leave?

April 3, 2009 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger No.35style said...

yep, let's go!

April 3, 2009 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

oh, i die. yes, let's go.

April 3, 2009 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger pve design said...

Bags are packed and plenty of sunscreen.

April 4, 2009 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Sarah's Fab Day said...

Me too!

April 4, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

hahaha I would so love to do this!!!
xoxo

April 5, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

STUNNING!!! Just say when and I'm THERE!!!

April 5, 2009 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Maria Killam said...

I'm there! Thanks for the inspiration!

April 5, 2009 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

ok, now i'm going to be dreaming about the beach...

April 6, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger casacaudill said...

I have been eying that resort for years now. And then I was crushed to read an article written by someone who stayed there decrying all the hype. Apparently it is beautiful and the cabanas are gorgeous ... but it's right next to some sort of cow farm and some of the cabanas constantly smell like ... well, poop.

April 9, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home