Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jonathan Adler-esque Find!

Insanely busy today. Had to help hubby at his job for a couple of hours and then spent the afternoon with my sissy’s who are home on vaca for the week, which means I’m on vaca as well till the new year, but I had to share this fab find!

 






I’m in love! Totally screamed JA to me and it was only 70 cents!

 



I’m very sad to see it go though, because I’m hoping some new clients* give it the okay and to it’s new home it will go.

 



* Jen and Modz do you love it?

 



** Took this picture with my iphone! Thanks for all the helpful hints. So excited to check out all those apps you shared with me!!!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

ACK! The picture isn't showing up for me! I SOOO want to see your treasure... :)

December 29, 2009 at 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no doll! post again..the pic isnt shwing up and we cant NOT see something adler esq for under a dollar!

December 29, 2009 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger ~ Regan said...

:( I'm dying to see what you've gotten!!

December 30, 2009 at 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can everyone see it now? I can... it's pretty cool! Perfect use for your phone! Great job!!!

December 30, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger paula said...

love it! great colors.

December 30, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh.. I love that! Great photo with your iPhone. Hope your clients love it and it finds a great little place in their home.

December 30, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

Very pretty, that would look great anywhere :)

December 30, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger LindsB said...

umm, that is awesome, I LOVE the colors in it!! What a great find!

December 30, 2009 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger nelya said...

What a steal. It's beautiful! Gorgeous color palette and pattern.

December 30, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Averill said...

Love the colors! It's great!

December 30, 2009 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Danielle Modz said...

I LOVE IT and am obsessed with Jonathan Adler. As I just told Daniela in an email, I took the bus last night and was drooling as it drove by his store - it's one of my favs!!

December 30, 2009 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Sabbe said...

let us know if they like it. I love it. I want to see the room it goes in. Enjoy your break!

December 30, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

What a find!!!! Love it!

December 30, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

SOOOO CUTE!

January 1, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG..I want it! What a great find!!:)

January 4, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home