Friday, February 26, 2010

Virtual vacation: Guest blogging

While the snow put a damper on my little weekend getaway I was able to virtually get away this Friday.



The lovely Morgan from Pepper Design Blog asked yours truly a couple design questions. Head on over and check it out!



Also I decided to jump on the bandwagon and set up a formspring account so now you can ask me all!



I’m nosey so I love random information about people and thought you might enjoy it as well!



Ask me anything here!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Dreams of Perfection said...

I'm reading the post now. You should do some mock-up posts of bedrooms inspried by your fave clothing pieces. That would be HOTT!

February 26, 2010 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Dreams of Perfection said...

*inspired

And also where did you get the rug you used in the Kate Spade skirt inspired bedroom? I love it!! Hecks I luv the whole freakin room.

February 26, 2010 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Kelly Green said...

Hi there - to answer your question about the fabrics you can easily get them where you are. let me know what ones and I will give you codes etc.......KG

February 26, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Maria Johns said...

Great interview feature on you Camila! love your office and I also share your current affection for lucite, Im so so close to buying the coffee table from CB2, convinced hubs and everything!!! have a great weekend despite your change of plans!

February 26, 2010 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

What a great idea, I will definitely be in there asking questions! Great post, happy weekend!

February 27, 2010 at 2:17 AM  
Blogger LindsB said...

Sorry your weekend didnt turn out the way you planned...damn you bad weather!

February 27, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home