Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome Devon Baer Designs

Hello All,

 

I just wanted to take a little bit of time to give a big welcome to my new sponsor, Devon Baer Designs.

 

devonbarrad

Devon is a near by neighbor from Manhattan. That takes her love of fashion and marries  it with her love of interiors.  Which gets us lovely pieces with some of our favorite interior fabrics and one of my favorites elephants!

 

I’ll take one of these:

elephantbelt 

Plus one of these:

elephantbelt2 

And ok twist my arm on of these:

elephantbelt3

 

There is so much more to look at on her site. There is jewelry, belts with gems and a new line of tunics.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kalee said...

What an exciting partnership! I just danced over to Devon's Etsy site and am in love with her whimsical designs. I am especially lusting after that fabulous elephant belt!

April 22, 2010 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Karena said...

The elephant belt is my fave as well!! Beautiful & fun too!!

Karena
Art by Karena

April 22, 2010 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Alexandra Rae said...

These were made for me. China Seas fab in Jungle Green and ELEPHANTS. Are you kidding? But I'm sworn off shopping for a while. (Think that's why I'm posting clothes lately. Virtual thrill shopping.) Love this girls stuff though

April 22, 2010 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'M SORRY, WHAT ARE THOSE ELEPHANTS???

THEY ARE SO GOOD!

I WANT THEM ALL!

April 23, 2010 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations on your new sponsor! i just took a spin through her shop and hearted a thing or two :) thanks for sharing!

April 23, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home