Monday, July 12, 2010

Bear’s Chair

A while back this handsome guy :

 



easterweekend 005

 



Decided that this chair in my bedroom was meant to be his:



clubchair

This was a garage sale find that was always meant to get a slipcover and I never got around to it. To be quite honest I could never pull the trigger on a fabric for it.

 



I’m happy to report that Bear was pretty sad last week as I took the chair to my seamstress to get a new look.

 



The fabric may or may not have monkey’s on it! I can’t wait to show it all finished!

 

:)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Averill said...

Can't wait to see how it turned out!

July 12, 2010 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

ooh monkeys! yes please!

July 12, 2010 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Poor Bear, he may be really depressed for a bit. I adore having chairs recovered, it's an exciting surprise!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

July 12, 2010 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Looking forward to it! I just discovered this site for dog pillows, don't mean to advertise, this is just my personal recommendation, but the prints/fabrics make me think of you, Molly Mutt.

July 12, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home