Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pops of Color at the NYIGF!

You know I love color so I was happy to see it sprinkled throughout the show!

Company C had a rainbow full of colors all throughout there display. Their toss pillows have to a favorite of mine:


I saw massive amounts of orange at Room Service. Room Service LA is normally just a retail shop that offers designers a trade discount, but they now have a wholesale line that was featured at the show!

My favorite had to be this!


Back view of the groovy orange chair and their chic pillow line:



Lamp Works had some candy colored lamps that are massive in size, but relatively tiny in price:

Middle Kingdom has a new to me vendor, but I loved their display. I was of course terrified that I was going to bump into and bye-bye pretty petite vases.



While Natural Curiosities isn't normally know for bold color I fell head over heals in love with this vintage print. I believe they are different bills from a variety of countries, but also reminded me of vintage stamps. Looks like an easy DIY to recreate!



What is your new go-to color combo of the moment?

I'm still loving navy blue with orange and citron and find myself loving anything with coral! Give me some new color combo's to obsess about!


*Plus since I had a good laugh making it and not many have told me if they loved or hated the idea of video's here is the link to the recap of the show if you have yet to see it. :) You have no idea how long it took for me to edit it, add images and pick out a song. I'm telling you I gave Ximena's grey hairs during the process. :)

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Anna White said...

Whoa...what a whole lot of eye candy..love it! Gorgeous cushions and I love that scattered vase display..very clever. I would love to suggest a new colour scheme for you to obsess about ..but unfortunately Im obsessing about the same one right now...cant get enough of orange and navy...with hints of lilac.
Still have a crush on yellow and grey...and of course the ever popular black and white! x

August 17, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger 1 Funky Woman said...

Wow what fab pillows and lamps, I see about 10 must haves!

August 17, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Erika Ward said...

Wow Camila, I'm enjoying these NYIGF posts! I like the idea of the currency prints. I've been trying to decide what I want to display in my home office...I suppose money isn't a bad thing!

My color combo of the moment seems to be grays with warm woods. Maybe I'm jonesing for a little fall weather ;-) Have a great day!

August 17, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger alison giese Interiors said...

DYING over those vintage stamps/bills all framed up. I see a DIY post in your future!

August 17, 2010 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Whoa! Let me get my sunglasses! Love the vases, colors and light.
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

August 17, 2010 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Sabbe said...

oooh, I just clicked on over to the Natural Curiosities shop. Love those prints! thanks for sharing

August 17, 2010 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So envious. Would love to be there to see what you are seeing but thank you for the resource names. They will be great for my Pillow of the Week feature and I can see a few of those in my home too. Color love.
Have fun,
Pam @ BeColorful

August 17, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So envious. Would love to be there to see what you are seeing but thank you for the resource names. They will be great for my Pillow of the Week feature and I can see a few of those in my home too. Color love.
Have fun,
Pam @ BeColorful

August 17, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger the adventures of a modern housewife said...

Love the pillows and those chairs to display them on are amazing! Looks like the show was a great time

August 17, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Hello Lover... said...

Loving all these pops of color! It's hard to choose one - for me it certainly depends on the room - for our guest room I'm in the process of planning a turquoise/coral color plan and I'm really loving my inspiration images of these!

August 17, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger liz @ bon temps beignet said...

Love Room Service's pillows, especially the blue and white ones on the left and the anchor one on the far right. And I think I need that set of prints in the last pic.

August 17, 2010 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I just bookmarked your currency photo. Love it and will definitely use it in my home office, which is already themed around our world travels. Thanks for the inspiration! And bonus points to you if you put together a DIY post and include files for us to copy your enlargements--I worry about finding a high enough resolution image of currency that it can withstand being blown up so big.

August 17, 2010 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Alison Duffy said...

I really like those lamps!

August 18, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home