Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Look for Less: Striped Bedding

What can I say I guess I have stripes on the brain.


One of my favorite bedding collections is this striped beauty from Dwell Studios






At $250+ it's not in everyone's budget.

Here is a look for less option that can give you the same look/feel while you save your pennies for the Dwell version. :)



You can either add yellow trim to it yourself or get a coverlet/comforter/blanket in a yellow shade to fold up at the bottom of the bed.



The look for less duvet set ranges from $25-$35 and the pop of yellow comforter ranges from $19-$24.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous ashley said...

i love that dwell bedding! i've seen it before but i couldn't remember who made it... thanks!!!

October 5, 2010 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Oh, I've loved that striped dwell bedding for sooo long now. I need to get me some before they stop selling it. Fun post!

October 5, 2010 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great Idea!! loving it, I was just on the hunt for striped grey fabric for my sons bedroom! Perfect timing

October 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Laura Trevey said...

Love the dwell bedding!!

October 5, 2010 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Decor I Adore said...

Thank you so much for sharing this!

October 5, 2010 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

What a great deal! This is definitely luxe for less! I love this white and gray striped bedding!

October 5, 2010 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger McKenzie said...

LOVE that bedding! The colors are so relaxed and just perfect for a cozy bedroom.

October 5, 2010 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

I actually purchased this striped bedding for my guest room when I had guests coming in at the last minute. I had the pillows monogrammed, which costed more than the duvet/pillow set. You can see it in this old post of mine:

http://stellaholiday.blogspot.com/2010/07/on-personal-note.html

October 6, 2010 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Camila - Gorgeous. Every bedroom needs some stripes!

Loretta

October 6, 2010 at 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home