Friday, October 15, 2010

Rock the Vote!

Hi Loves,

I know it's almost quitting time and you can already taste the weekend, but before you step away from the computer please do me a little favor.

You see one of my pals, Joi from Nuestra Vida Dulce is in a contest for Living Space of the Year in St. Louis magazine.

She needs our help to win. It's super easy to go and vote. Only one vote per email address and voting ends tonight at 11:59 pm CST.

Trust me her home is stylish. Check out her living room:






In order to vote for her click


4 Comments:

Blogger Merissa said...

Wow. That has got to be THE most beautiful couch my eyes have ever had the pleasure of laying on. I also love that wood credenza her tv stands on - so refreshing lately to see wood amongst all this painted furniture. And that display behind it! Ah love!!

October 15, 2010 at 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Julie @ www.downtimeweblog.com said...

OMG, I love this room! I'm definitely pinning it to my pinterest board for design inspiration.

October 15, 2010 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Joi said...

Thanks, C!!!

xoxoxo

October 15, 2010 at 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com said...

Love Joi's home! But just a quick note that it looks like the 'click here' button has disappeared off the post :). Thanks for sharing!

October 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home