Monday, October 11, 2010

New Look: In her shoes!

I mentioned earlier that I was busy doing little mini photo shoots this weekend for the new blog. Since things are getting more organized in the new blog I'm having all of the IN HER SHOE features in a section so that's it's easier to find them.

Check out the picture to go with that section:




I'm rounding up a list of wonderful ladies that are going to featured and on the top of my list is the amazingly talented Michelle Adams from Lonny. A year ago the lovely team at Lonny dried the tears from my eyes that Domino left behind and gave me the promise of chic and stylish home design. A promise they have delivered on and this month they celebrate their one year anniversary!

You must head on over and check out their latest issue it's my all time favorite!



Congrats Lonny team on a job well done!!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE!

October 11, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

looks great, very you and the colors are perfect!! Cant wait to read all the new features!

October 11, 2010 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable. Love the look. Especially the color combination.

October 11, 2010 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Averill said...

Love the pic -- and those shoes!! Can't wait to read Michelle's installment either.

October 11, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger ashlina {the decorista} said...

sooooo excited. such a fun idea!!!! xo

October 11, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous walrus studio said...

I agree, great issue!

October 11, 2010 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com said...

Oh how fun!! Can't wait to read the new "In Her Shoes" section - it's one of my favorites! Looking forward to learning more about Lonny & Michelle!

October 12, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home