Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shelter Pop + Gilt = SHOP!

Today marks the first day of a joint venture between Shelter Pop and Gilt.

Shelter Pop: Super cool design site that houses massive amounts of design finds, tips and eye candy!

Gilt: Invitation only website that sells luxury brands at lower prices.

*If you need an invite to Gilt you can sign up here

Together you have a stylish & chic sale curated by the team at Shelter Pop for Gilt members! Shelter Pop was given the opportunity to hand pick a bunch of items that fall into their happy home equals happy people frame of mind. They gave some of their favorite design bloggers one of the items that is going to be featured and asked them to design a room the idea.

I love being in the know so when they emailed me last week and told me the secret plan and asked me to join in the fun I had to say yes!

My featured item turned out to be.....


Sferra sheets. I know what you're thinking how can sheets be exciting! But don't fret my pets they are no ordinary sheet set. These are a yummy color combo or green and blue and include peacocks! They reminded me a bit of toile so I was in heaven.



I totally went with it and came up with this design board:


Shopping List:
Bogart Queen Bed
Bliss Living Peacock Comforter
Carmen Pillows from Crate & Barrel ( no longer available)
Pair of Green Chests
Chandelier by Fine Paints of Europe
Green Console to be used a vanity
Peacock Blue Lamps
Marilyn Orange Side Chair
Luan Fretwork fabricfor curtain panels by F. Schumacher
Peacock Rug
Andrew Bucci Artwork (Crazy expensive and already sold, but I love it!

I now want to purchase my sheet set today and everything else on my board. Think Jon will be mad? Can I chalk it up to design research? :)

sale starts today at noon ET.



Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger pve design said...

love it~

October 6, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Love the board!!! Looks great! Your husband might be a little upset but I am sure it can be a tax write-off right??

October 6, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Robyn said...

The color combination is great! Can't wait until noon. If you ever want to open an office in Dallas, I'd love to be on your staff.

October 6, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Summer is a Verb said...

I'll have to forward to the bff cuz her fav color is peacock blue...XXOO

October 6, 2010 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Loving this color combo!

October 6, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

That chandelier is fab!!

October 6, 2010 at 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Design Elements said...

amazing colors!

October 6, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Lissa Pierce said...

I get sooo excited over things like sheets as well. That is a faulous pattern and great color combination!

October 6, 2010 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are such great pieces.

http://xoxoebony.blogspot.com

October 6, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Amy@ShelterPop said...

This is totally incredible! Obsessed with your eye right now! xoxA

October 6, 2010 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Workout and Love Life said...

Thanks for sharing.

October 22, 2023 at 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home