Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ellie Love!


I think it’s official. I’m head over heels in love with elephants. I can’t help it. I don’t think I will ever get over them and I find it hard/almost impossible to resisting purchasing them when I see them. Especially when they are on sale!
I picked up 3 of these beauties last week for $4.98 each!
Now sure traditionally they are for tea, but remove the lid, add some water and blooms and voila elephant vase!
I was considering gifting the 3 elephants I bought, but now I think I want them marching on my mantle filled with flowers!
Run to Pier 1 and pick some up for yourself!
Image via House Beautiful

1 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

this post reminds me of my grandmother! she adores elephants as well...finding her pictures or figurines of them always makes a good gift.

July 11, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home