Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ellie Love!

I think it’s official. I’m head over heels in love with elephants. I can’t help it. I don’t think I will ever get over them and I find it hard/almost impossible to resisting purchasing them when I see them. Especially when they are on sale!
I picked up 3 of these beauties last week for $4.98 each!
Now sure traditionally they are for tea, but remove the lid, add some water and blooms and voila elephant vase!
I was considering gifting the 3 elephants I bought, but now I think I want them marching on my mantle filled with flowers!
Run to Pier 1 and pick some up for yourself!
Image via House Beautiful


Blogger Tori said...

this post reminds me of my grandmother! she adores elephants as well...finding her pictures or figurines of them always makes a good gift.

July 11, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home