Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trimming the tree…


Yesterday I headed over to check out Tobi’s blog and the Christmas spirit finally started to kick in when I set my eyes on her daughter’s playroom.
What a fun, joyful, and colorful place. I wouldn’t expect anything less from Tobi. Her work is jaw-dropping and I’m itching to save up my pennies and head to one of her design camps and learn from the master.
This tree resides in the playroom where they monkey around. Check out the barrel of sock monkey ornaments sprinkled throughout the tree:
If you want to inject a little bit of Tobi’s tree style into your home then here are some sources to help you recreate the look on a budget:

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12
Images 1, 2 via Tobi Fairley
Don’t forget to check out my Style Plan sale that is running till the end of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home