Saturday, December 4, 2010

Orange plus Pink plus Zebra = Swoon!


Yesterday I was able to sneak in a little time into my work day to catch up on my blog reading. First stop wasStarfish & Sundresses because I heart Lindsay. She loves orange, elephants, lucite and dreams of one day setting up shop just like me!
One of my favorite posts that I saw while catching up was her Thanksgiving day table set up:
Orange plus Pink plus Zebra= swoon. Of course I spotted her little brass elephant candlesticks right away and needed a pair for myself.
Turns out I can pick up a lot of the same items and recreate the look for my own home.
1/2/3/4/5/6/7
I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I’m off to convince Jon I need another set of dishes.
xo, Camila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home