Friday, January 21, 2011

Cabin Fever

Having a home in the Catskill’s would sound like a dream to Jon. To me, not so much until recently when I filed away this amazing cabin revamp:
Check out the before:
New flooring, a fireplace facelift and loads of white paint:
Opposite site of the main room:
The homeowners took down the walls and added an Ikea kitchen:
Better view of dining room that featured ebay finds and treasures from her travels:
One of my favorite little parts of the cabin has to be the elephant pulls on the master bedrooms closet door:
{Similar pulls available on ebay}
I’m certain this would be Jon’s favorite part:
To learn more about how PR guru Melanie Brandman transformed her cabin check out this article from the NY TIMES.
Do you any of you own a country retreat? I know it’s on my one day list.


Anonymous Alexandra Rae said...

Love you!! Those shall become the door pulls for my offices. Thanks for the link. I'm resurrecting my 13 year-old childrens furniture company, Green Elephant Studios--look for me later.) And I love the greek key finds! Current client's etagere, check!

March 14, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger priscilla said...

I do have a house in the Catskills that is also covered in knotty pine. It is my dream to paint it someday.

March 14, 2011 at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home