Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Recap: Client work


I had an action packed weekend full of work. It included trips to my seamstress, loading and unloading the car in the pouring rain, an install that ran till 11pm and then a Sunday filled with e-decorating clients. Oh also tried convincing Jon that I need and I mean need to paint my living room….light pink. He is still not budging…
Here are some peeks into one of my latest jobs that is almost finished!
*It was really dark when we were finished so I had to use flash. Excuse the picture quality.
Lovely new Lee Industries chairs arrived with. Perfectly topped with my favorite fabric.
Window treatments went up:
Greek Memo Boards for Living Room office nook:
{ I made a set of 2, but we aren’t sure where they are going yet. I had to shoot them anyway to share with you all.}
Artwork got hung:
Mirror Mirror on the wall for the entry way:
The master bedroom also got a little love:
Plus there is a little new addition that will be arriving in March so his room needed a little sprucing up as well.
We were for 10 hours and got a lot done, but we still have more to finally finish it. This project will be completed by the end of Feb. Can’t wait to share daylight pictures when it’s all finished up!
What were up to this weekend?

4 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

Loved the floral fabric used on the pillow. Can you share the source - colors look really rich and true...very fun!

March 21, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the mirror design is so cute...
Click here for Alaska Fishing Trips vacations

August 8, 2015 at 2:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your portrait hanging on your wall
Veritable Repair iPhone Bellevue

October 18, 2015 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it was all wonderful designs.. very refreshing.
Veritable Garage Doors Fair Oaks

November 3, 2015 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home