Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ringing in the New Year!

To all my lovely blogger friends. Thank you so much for embracing me into the blog world with open arms. All of your comments and emails have meant the world to me. I have loved gaining such a great group of girlfriends. I can't wait for all the new things that await in 2009.

I hope you are all enjoying your New Years Eve! I went to the supermarket (woo hoo), made dinner and cleaned up after dinner (double woo hoo) and will now be changing out of my skinny jeans and into some comfy clothes to head down to the man den and play Wii with my hubby.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Since I'm not out partying like a rock star I'll leave you all with a clip from one of my favorite movies. ( I know how many favorites can I have?)



I love this party scene in the cool NYC loft, classic late 80s clothes and the final smooch between Harry and Sally.

I'll see you all in 2009.

xoxo

Camila

3 Comments:

Blogger Kwana said...

I love this clip. It sounds like a wonderful New Years eve. Happy New Year!

January 1, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Happy Happy New Year's! Nothing beats a low key night in whether it's a holiday or any day!

January 1, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

I have always loved that scene, we clearly have the same movie taste. Happy New Year!!!!

January 5, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home