Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Will Power

Since the new year I've been very good with watching what I eat and doing Jillian's 30day shred. I don't have a ton of weight that I want to lose it's more about being toned and healthy. Plus at the ripe old age of 27 I can't eat like I use to and someone decided to gift me with hips on my 25th birthday. The nerve of them!



All was going well and now with day 14 I fell off the wagon. I had lunch with my hubby today and went to pick up some pizza for us. Ok not the healthiest option, but I figured one little slice wouldn't hurt. Well what do I see when I go in, but pepperoni pinwheels. One of my favorite pizzeria staples. So what do I do? Order the house salad with a side of dressing? Nope I order my slice of pizza along with a pepperoni pinwheel and of course a diet coke.


I didn't eat breakfast this morning so I figured the pinwheel could count for that.

Oh well. Tomorrow is another day. I'm off to go have Jillian scream in my face and ask me if I want to die. Good times.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

It will all even out! I have been working out consistently for 3 months (started w/ the Shred) and I feel like I fall off the wagon DAILY. But I have lost weight and toned up since I started. Don't let one meal get ya down. = )

January 14, 2009 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hahahaha those things look so good!!! (I've never seen them before!!) I agree with Chastity!

January 14, 2009 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Lauren,

I can't believe you have never had a pepperoni pinwheel. I don't have them often, but I love them!

You must go out this weekend and pick one up!

January 15, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

Those pinwheels look divine! Don't worry, it is good to fall of the wagon every now and then. I feel your pain, I have a bridesmaid dress that I have to wear in a month that doesn't want to zip, I need Julian!

January 15, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Sarah's Fab Day said...

Yum, I want a pinwheel! I've never seen those before.

January 15, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger No.35style said...

I would have been right there with you. Pizza is a weakness. I'm already planning to order some for lunch tomorrow. You didn't have breakfast and you did have a diet coke instead of a regular one, so it is perfectly fine :)

January 15, 2009 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger oxi said...

what would life be if we always had to do the "right thing".. enjoy and feel good about it, you're always get back on it again with Jillian.. I've used several of her programs for everyday "inspiration", but always keep room for my desires.. and it has turned out just fine!

(+ thank you for a nice blog!)

January 19, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home