I've been a member of Facebook for a while now, but I never really logged on much until recently.
Now I've made a daily habit of logging on to see what is going on with friends and family. I'm still learning all the inner workings of Facebook and have yet to really post on it, but I have been tagged 3 times to disclose 25 Random things about me. I figured it would make for an interesting post so here are some things that you may or my not know about me.
1. I love watching Rock of Love. I know it's horrible, but I can't really help it. I caught one episode in the first season during a marathon they were giving and I haven't stopped looking since. Those girls are crazy. I hope I'm not the only one with this guilty pleasure.
2. My love of TV doesn't stop there. I love the Office and like to think that they are actually real. I actually had a conversation with my husband where I insisted that someone had given him paint balls as a Christmas gift. Well he had no clue what I was talking about and then finally broke the news to me that it was an episode of the Office not a real memory I was having. Oops.
3. Spanish is my first language. I actually went to Pre-K not knowing a word of English.
4. When I was younger I always wanted to be a playboy bunny. Not sure exactly why. I always thought they looked so glamorous. Oh well now it doesn't seem like such a hot idea, but I still love watching, The Girls Next Door. *Totally noticing that I watch way too much bad TV.
5. A couple of weeks ago I came home and found my latest pup in my living room surrounded by fluff that came from my favorite Anthropologie pillow. There was no saving it. I had actual tears streaming down my face. Now that proves my love for design.
6. The nose I have now is not the one I was born with. Shocking I know. Not many people know this about me.
7. I grew up in Manhattan and even though I've now lived in the Suburbs longer than the city. I still consider myself a city girl. At least I'm only 40 mins away.
8. My dog Moo actually has a middle name. It's Francis and it's on his name tag and everything.
9. It's Francis, because I have slight obsession with eighties hair bands especially Bon Jovi. Jon Bon Jovi's middle name is.....FRANCIS.
10. I started writing a blog in September and it's one of the best things I've ever done. I enjoyed everything about it and I'm so happy with all the new friends I've made near and far.
11. In my relationship with my husband I'm the bad cop. Need someone to call the cable company and yell or deal with a store that won't let you return something call me. My husband is the good cop. We balance each other out.
12. People always tell me that I'm so lucky to my husband, but never tell me he is lucky to have me. This drives me crazy.
13. I'm actually surprised that 3 people asked me to fill this out. So it's nice to be asked.
14. I always said I would never had kids and now I really want them. It just kind of hit me one day.
15. Even though I'm bad cop when it comes to dealing with house related items when it comes to be confronted by someone at work or a family member or friend I break down into tears. Can't help it. I'm too sensitive.
16. In High School I went through a huge hip hop phase. My husband had a big kick finding my old CD's a couple of weeks ago. I forgot how much I loved them until my hubby put the CDs on and I still remembered all the words.
17. When my husband proposed I forgot to say yes and he forgot to get down on his knee.
18. I love relaxing on a Sunday by watching Lifetime movies.
19. I can count on one hand how many times I've been apart from my husband in the 9 years we've been together.
20. I love Interior Design and I'm finally venturing out and starting my own business along with preparing for it by taking classes as well.
21. I'm on the short side, but decide to rebel a bit when filling out my drivers license and made my height 5'5". Yes I know I'm wild and crazy.
22. I use to have really bad panic attacks. Not fun.
23. I love having my hair played with. It soothes me.
24. I love elephants. They bring good luck and I have all about my home.
25. I dragged my husband into Manhattan on a freezing Sunday to get doughnuts. Yes, I'm that serious about my sweets.
Yay! I'm finished. Now I just need to figure out how to post this on Facebook. I actually added my blog to Facebook, but I have no clue to post my blog posts on my Facebook page. Any help would be appreciated!
Don't worry I'll be back to design posts tomorrow.