Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's now Thursday. I've been sick since Sunday!!!! It was probably a bad idea to go out for a car ride the other day, because I came back with chills and my fever came back. Yesterday instead of feeling a bit better I only felt worse. My nose is still running, I have massive dark circles under my eyes, a only ate a handful of M&M's yesterday. Yup that's it. I'm surviving on M&M's and cold medicine. I was literally in tears yesterday.

I just wanted to keep you all posted. I haven't disappeared I'm just still under the weather and now completely stressed as well. My to-do list is a mile long and it just keeps on growing. Plus this sickness has affected my creativity. I swear it's all gone. I couldn't even think of a cleaver title for this post!

On a positive note. Mystery project is going strong! Me and Lauren are going to be partners in crime with this new endeavour so far that's the only little secret that I'm letting out of the bag, but I'll have more clues for you along the way.

Oh the intrigue! At least I gave you a little tease while you had to deal with all of my complaining.

Miss you all! Hopefully I'll be back super soon feeling like myself again! I mean come on, how much longer can I continue to feel this way?


xoxo

Camila

P.S. Some lovely ladies have already emailed me their homes so we can play a little match the blogger to their home. If you are interested then send me an email to cpavone0107@gmail.com. I know you want to. Plus it will be fun. I swear.

16 Comments:

Blogger Fargerike Dagny said...

Ah!!!!! You're making me SO curious! What's going on??? I really hope you'll feel better soon! Things are going well here, Mr B and I are going out Friday to this fantastic Chinese spa first, and after that we have tickets to the Norwegian premiere of "he's just not that into you". Yay! :D

February 26, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you feel better very soon, Camila! I am excited to hear more about your new project.

February 26, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Kwana said...

Oh bummer. I know your pain. I hope you are better soon. Hang in there!

February 26, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor thing!

and maybe I can get lauren to spill the secret...

February 26, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger LindsB said...

I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!!!!!! This is killing me, you are such a tease :)

xoxox

February 26, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger cotedetexas said...

that's a cute idea!!! too bad everyone has seen my house on my blog already.


I hope you are feeling better soon! and thank you for your great comment!!

February 26, 2009 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah Ring said...

Camila why do you do this to me!? Ugh - I want to know so bad!! :)

Hope you feel better soon mamacita!

February 26, 2009 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Hmmmmm...what are you up to missy?!?!? I can't wait to find out!

Sad to hear you are not feeling good! Chicken soup....no more chocolate til you are well!

February 26, 2009 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

:( i wish you were feeling better!!!

xoxo

February 26, 2009 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

ps- I think I have shown my house too much!! hahaha or i would SO do it

February 26, 2009 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Maria Killam said...

Only you could write with no picture and keep us all entertained :)

February 26, 2009 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

You need some homemade chicken soup. Rest and have sweet dreams.

February 27, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I hope you feel better...sometimes those bugs just kick you in the ass, don't they.

Life will be back to normal soon :)

Yes, very curious about your new project :D

February 27, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

Ohhh, Feel better! I can't take the suspense!!! I will send you a pic...

February 27, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger KM said...

Would you take care of yourself already!!! I hope you feel better soon - take a day and just take a long bath and lounge around pampering yourself until you can't stand it anymore! :)
Very interested to see what you have up your sleeve missy! New blog up and running.
xx
Kara

February 27, 2009 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger KM said...

ARE you ok?? We haven't heard from you...I'm going to call 911 and send them over. :)
Hope you are feeling better,
Kara

March 2, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home