Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I’m it!

The lovely Alek from, From the Right Bank to the Left Coast recently tagged me.

Here are the rules:


1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.

2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.



What is your current obsession?  Lately I’ve been obsessed with fabric! Especially Schumacher’s Katsugi in Gold and Mushroom. I must have it!


katsugi



Good fika place?  (That would be coffee to us non-Swedes)  I'm not a big coffee drinker so I don’t have a great answer. If I’m ever in the mood then I head to Starbucks for a caramel macchiato.



starbucks



Do you nap a lot? Sometimes, but I really don’t like to. It throws off the rest of my day.



Who was the last person you hugged? My hubby before he left for work.



What’s for dinner?  Hmm well last night I made Bacon cheeseburger roll-up and have some left over so I may eat that again or make something new.



What was the last thing you bought? Groceries. Not very exciting.



What are you listening to right now? I’m on Pandora listening to an Ani DiFranco station and her song 32 flavors is playing.



What is your favourite weather? I like all weather. It all depends on my mood. I love it when it pours and I just get to stay in doors and have movie marathons. Sometime I itch for snow falls in the winter, but right now I’m just wanting summer to hurry up and get here!



What’s on your bedside table? A lamp, bowl for my jewelry, paint fan deck and  Celerie Kimble’s latest  book.



nightstand 004

Ok I fess up I also had a box of tissues and the remote, but that made it look to messy.



Say something to the person/s who tagged you. Hi, Alek! So happy I found your blog. It’s been lots of fun.



If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?  Ah! Tough question. Currently it would be Barcelona!



Favourite vacation spot? My favorite vacation to date has been a surprise trip my husband planned for me as my 25th birthday. We went to Egypt and I loved it!



egypt



Name the things you can’t live without. If we’re talking specifically about things (and not people or say, dogs), I would have to say my laptop with internet, lip balm, bronzer, wedding rings and a good book.



What would you like to have in your hands right now?  A Cadbury egg. I already ate one for breakfast and I’m pondering whether I should have another.



What is your favourite tea flavour? Stash fusion green and white tea.



What would you like to get rid of?  Like any girl 5 to 10 pounds! I guess I shouldn’t have another Cadbury egg.



If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Paris. I’ve always wanted to go and it’s not big on Jon’s travel list.



What did you want to become as a child? A vet.  I’ve always been a bit Elmira like with animals and my wants to hug them and squeeze them and love them all over.



elmira

Do you have any pets? If yes, how many and what are their names.  I have two dogs. I little guy named Moo that I got for Christmas 7 years and Bear the latest addition to the family that I got my 27th birthday.



What are you currently reading? In the middle of Eat, Pray, Love. I flew through Italy, but now it’s taking me awhile to get through India. On deck I have The Art of Influence so watch out people!



Hmm I can’t pick just 8 people to tag so I’m throwing it out there to all of you. If you are new to reading my blog I would love you to play along so I can get to know you all better.



It’s fun I promise!

12 Comments:

Blogger pve design said...

Always fun to get to know little bits and pieces.
I love that you love animals and eggs! (cadbury ones!)
Great shot by the pyramid!

March 31, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Freckles Chick said...

I want to go to Paris too! But the Hubs isn't too thrilled about the idea. Harummphh.

Love learning more about you, C! And I adore your nightstand vignette. How do you like Celerie's book? I'm thinking I need to get it (also on my list is Kelly Hoppen's Home)!

March 31, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger alison giese Interiors said...

Think I may grab your toss-out tag - might take me awhile to put it together, though...getting dinner goin' - or, should be!

March 31, 2009 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

LOVE the Egypt photo :)

March 31, 2009 at 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along! I love that you told us what else is also on your night stand!! And Barcelona is a cool choice - on of my favorite cities, for sure.

March 31, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

what a great trip Jon gave you!!! wow that's awesome. I have been meaning to call you but my voice literally doesn't work right now argggg
xoxo!!

March 31, 2009 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Since I'm the 8th comment, I think I'll take you up on that offer! Big fan of your blog!

March 31, 2009 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

Is that a new lamp I spy next to your bed? Do share the rest!

What an amazing trip from your hubby, how did he manage to pull that one off without you knowing?

March 31, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger DesignTies said...

It's fun to learn more about fellow bloggers :-)

So did you eat that second Cadbury egg?? :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies

March 31, 2009 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Laura,
The new Celerie Kimble book is amazing. I total must buy! Thanks for reading! I love your blog as well.

FC,
What is it with our hubby's and Paris. I say we should plan a ladies/bloggers get together is Paris!

Erin,
Thanks for the sweet words. I can't wait to see your answers!

L,

Don't worry we'll chat soon. Rest up that voice. So excited about your house news!

Linds,
New nightstand yes and it didn't break the bank. Thanks Home Depot! I'm trying to finish everything up quickly. I should have new pictures soon to reveal all of my work. Hub planned it all by himself. For my actual birthday he made me a cake in the shapes of the pyramids and spinx and that was my clue.

Kelly,

I actually resisted the Cadbury egg, but then tonight for dinner I decided I wanted cherry garcia ice cream with nutella. Yum. I don't regret it all.

March 31, 2009 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Under a Green Roof said...

OMG! I wish we lived closer to one another! I flipping adore cadbury eggs! great post! I am considering myself tagged.

March 31, 2009 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Pink Wallpaper said...

egypt- what a hubbie!!

April 2, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home