Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rain, rain go away …

I woke up again this morning to a sky filled with gray dreary clouds and raindrops falling. Yesterday it rained non-stop and it looks like today will not be different.



If this continues I’m going to need to stock up on some new rain apparel, because yesterday I didn’t look so cute running in and out of IKEA with raindrops pummelling my head.



So here we go with my rainy day wish list.



I’ll take one of these please:



whiteandblack raincoat



Then of course since it doesn’t have a hood I’ll need a chic umbrella. How cute is this little number? It even looks custom made for me with it’s high-heel print.



high-heel umbrella



Since I would already be sporting some heels on my umbrella no need to wear a pair on my feet. I would finish off with my rain apparel with these:



pink fleece welly



My morning wasn’t all gray and dreary, because as I was reading all my daily fixes I got the pleasant surprise that I won Seleta’s fab friday give-away!



Yay!

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Under a Green Roof said...

That raincoat is darling! Looks like a must purchase to me! :)

btw, I loved the Cher closet post! Classic!

April 21, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger DesignTies said...

Those bright pink rain boots are WAY better than the typical black & orange ones!! Wearing those pink boots would definitely brighten up a rainy day :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies

April 21, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, that raincoat is just divine!! Such a fun cut.

April 21, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Liz Harrell said...

ADORABLE coat. Love it.

April 21, 2009 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love love the pink wellies!!!!

April 21, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I *love* that rain coat! It reminds me of Elle Driver's coat in Kill Bill!

April 21, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

That trench is soo cute!

April 21, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

congratulations on winning, that's always a good feeling! you're rainy day outfit is adorable (i like the idea of bright pink rain boots.)

April 21, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Karena said...

I love it, that is just the kind of raincoat for springtime in KC. I love your site...Seleta sent me over, congratulations and come visit me soon!

April 21, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in dire need of rainwear. The rain boots almost make you want it to rain more often!

April 21, 2009 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger MissKarenAshley said...

That raincoat is super classy. Definitely a must.

April 21, 2009 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

I love a trench and that one is darling! We are getting your rain
today. Great weather for purging the winter closet.

April 21, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger pve design said...

Camila-
Congrats! Love your rainy day cheery outfit!
pve

April 21, 2009 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Clayton Gray Home said...

Congrats! and love the boots!

April 21, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

So so so cute!!

April 21, 2009 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah Ring said...

Camila you need that umbrella! So "you"!!

April 23, 2009 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger sara said...

Good
https://www.ssexsex.ml

November 24, 2019 at 2:02 AM  
Blogger sara said...

سكس عربي سكس اجنبي سكس منقبات سكس امهات سكس عربي سكس شراميط سكس مصري سكس خليجي

December 10, 2019 at 3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home