Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cheers to a new year!

Normally NYE is a holiday which I love to celebrate in a very low key way. Full of movies, good snacks and my hubby.

 



This year though I’ve been bitten by the party bug. Perhaps it was helping my sisters prepare for the big night that has made me want to be donning a cocktail dress this evening instead of sweats!

 



This decision was totally made way too late so I’m still donning the sweats and actually ok about it, but in my mind I’ll be living it up like I was a guest at this party:

 



 



Ah one of my favorite movies.  Gotta love her curls!

 



I hope you all have a lovely new years! Thanks for making 2009 such a sweet year for me. It had many ups and a couple of downs as well, but with all of your love and support I was able to make it through it!!!

 



2010 will be bringing you many new DIY projects, reveals of my home (room by room), a new professional website and blog re-vamp (after 4 graphic designers I finally found the one) and hopefully, fingers crossed a bun in the oven!

 



xoxo,



Camila

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger meredith said...

you could always wear a pretty dress and heels and watch a good movie! i've done that one year, and had the best time.

happy new year to you!

looking forward to your DIY photos in 2010! :)

December 31, 2009 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Jeannine | The Small and Chic Home said...

We had champagne with dinner and are supposed to be at a concert in about 45 minutes.

Boyfriend is asleep on the sofa. I don't have the heart to wake him up since my office was closed today and his wasn't.

I just changed into comfy yoga pants and a fleece. This is better than navigating ice covered cobblestones downtown in heels and a short skirt. :)

December 31, 2009 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like 2010 will be an exciting one.

December 31, 2009 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Maria Johns said...

prayin for your bun! Happy new years, dear!

December 31, 2009 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Kwana said...

I hope all your wishes come true this year. Happy New Year!

January 1, 2010 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Pink Wallpaper said...

happy new year and i definitely see a bun in the oven in your near future :)

January 1, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger carlee {deliciously organized} said...

Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful night!

January 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger C.J. said...

a bun in the oven??? really? I hope so. :) I would love it if you would take a look at my blog and follow it if you like it. Happy 2010, it's going to be a great year I can feel it. I have started my own business as well as a home stager in the Buffalo, NY area, and I love it!

http://wwwbeenblogged.blogspot.com/

January 1, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I watched this last week- top 10 movie ever!! :)

January 4, 2010 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Emily A. Clark said...

So funny; I pulled this same pic for my blog for New Year's and then went a different route. Why do I think about this movie every NYE? My reality is never quite like this but a girl can dream :)

January 4, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home