Monday, May 17, 2010

Haven & Home's Favorite Etsy Shops

Hi All,

I hope you enjoy todays guest post. It involves two of my favorite things: etsy and Marianne. Me and Marianne go way back. I constantly come to her with business advice and can't get enough of pictures of her dog Harry! We need more of them please! If you don't read her blog already go over and check it out.

xo,

Camila
____________________________________________________________

Hi Everyone!

It is great to be here on HHFTD. Camila was my first blogger friend and I could go on and on about how wonderful she is for days! When she asked me to guest blog I was more than happy to oblige. I wanted to post about an online store I use a lot and of course I kept coming back to Etsy. So, I thought I would share some sellers I am loving.

The first one is CLAYSWAN...




I love these jars. Every time I am on here I find the most wonderful items that would make great gifts for others. Of course I have to keep a few for myself as well.


Next up is West Willow Designs. I am usually looking for nursery decor when I am on here but there is definitely a little something for everyone.



I have posted on CrowBiz before but they are still one of my favorites. Great gifts can be found among the many items for sale but I can't get enough of the printed book pages.



I am not sure I came across Timeless Paper, maybe even on here, but I am glad I did. I am enamored with their place cards and table numbers. I swear, the blogging world makes you want to get married all over again!



Do you have an Etsy seller I need to check out? I would love to know! Thank you again Camila!!!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger 1 Funky Woman said...

Awesome stuff, I will definitely go and check her out!
I'm doing a giveaway, love for you to check me out!

May 17, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I love clayswan!

May 17, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Meals by Misty said...

Ok, my kids are taking a math test and I plan on spending some serious time on West Willow. Thanks for the ideas :)

May 17, 2010 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

Love Marianne, and etsy, thems some good new finds!

May 17, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Jules said...

I love etsy finds! Thanks for all the recommendations.

May 17, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I love those olive and pits jars! Pefect gift for my sister.

May 17, 2010 at 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Laura@JourneyChic said...

Thanks for pointing out West Willow Designs - I love those cupcake posters!

May 17, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Lovely items! the olives jar is so cute!

May 17, 2010 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

The Olive + Pits jars are just adorable! :)

May 17, 2010 at 3:18 PM  
Anonymous New Orleans bankruptcy attorney said...

Very nice rooms and decor. Great inspiration. Thanks for sharing your finds.

May 18, 2010 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Emily @ Timeless Paper said...

Hi Camilla & Marianne,

I'm so flattered that you included my anchor place cards on your blog. High Heeled Foot in the Door has been one of my favorite blogs for the past year. I was just catching up on my blog reading this week and saw my place cards here! Thank you very much! Now I'm a new fan of the Haven & Home blog too!

Sincerely,

Emily
Designer
Timeless Paper

May 26, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home