Thursday, January 1, 2009

Honey-Do List

I hope you all had a memorable New Years. Mine was very low key. I was feeling a little under the weather with a sore throat and I feel asleep before midnight. My hubby was kind enough to wake me up at 11:54pm so that I could get a smooch at midnight. Since I had just woken up from a 3 hour nap I was very much awake at midnight while my hubby was ready to snooze. I was up till 4am watching Entourage reruns all by my lonesome (good times).



This morning I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to take on the new year. Since me and my hubby where both home I figured it would be a great day to finish up some projects around the house. My list started out small with me just wanting to paint an accent wall in our bedroom, but it kept on growing during our breakfast chat. I was told I was the meanest wife ever and had quite the unhappy partner this morning. Apparently my other half thought it would be a perfect day to do NOTHING and wasn't too thrilled with all the moving around I had planned for the day. Thankfully dearest hubby finally decided that it would be easier to join me than to fight me.

Of course there are always snags along the way. The paint that we got to finish up the fireplace was the wrong type so that couldn't get done. Then we had to prime the bedroom wall with numerous coats due to some water stains from a humidifier and now I'll have to wait until tomorrow to put on the new coat of paint. It seems the stains are quite stubborn and are raising the paint on the wall so we have to wait for the prime coat to be completely dried so that we can sand the raised bumps off.

So, I didn't get to knock down my list too much, but in a way it was good, because we got to rest a bit and just relax in front of the TV.

I of course am always someone to multi-task so while I was watching a marathon of new Lifetime movies I was also on my continuing search for a wallpaper to go in our dining room. I have a couple of samples coming in, but none of them were exactly what I wanted.

In search of some inspiration I went to my favorite go-to lady for chic style, Kate Spade.



This is the most perfect wallpaper for my dining room. It has the yellow I wanted along with a putty gray/beige color that would go great with my dining room furniture plus it totally goes with the vibe of my home. I need it! Of course I have no clue who makes it. This is not a new ad so I'm hoping it is still possible to get this wallpaper.

Anyone have any clue where I can get some or who makes this print? If you can figure out who makes it I will be forever gratefully and I'll send a some sweet treats* your way.

So put your thinking caps on and please help me figure this out.

*I'll be sending my super top secret brownies. Everyone that tastes them adores them, but I never give out the recipe.*

8 Comments:

Blogger JMW said...

Fabulous wallpaper! Wish I could tell you the manufacturer b/c I love brownies! I'll keep my eyes peeled.

January 2, 2009 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Is this it? I know the coloring is off, but the pattern looks right. http://www.walnutwallpaper.com/wallpapers.php?filter=featured&type=2&name=AUGUST+2007&paperID=575

January 2, 2009 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always find myself ripping out kate spade ads for inspiration for everything!

my current one..is from about 3 years ago resort, with the models holding up the signs for manhattan....i look at it and try to decided if it is time for a life changing move to NYC...still undecided.

January 2, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Ah Kris I think you may be on to something.

I just emailed Walnut and Osborne and Little to see if they can help.

Thanks!

Hopefully it's the same thing. I'll keep you posted.

January 2, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger No.35style said...

I have no idea, but I hope you find it!

January 2, 2009 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger kelleyp said...

i would bet that it is an osborne and little paper! good luck

January 2, 2009 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

***Kris you win! That is the pattern. I emailed them the picture and they are sending me a sample in the correct color way!!! woo hoo!!!

Email me at cpavone0107@gmail.com and I'll be sending some sweet treats your way!

Thanks for your help!

January 3, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Oohhh love it!!! Glad you guys found it!!! :) so fun for the DR!!

January 4, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home