Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dear Mother Earth,

I just wanted to take a moment and wish you a happy Earth day! I have been trying very hard lately to be as green as I can be. I stopped using plastic bags, no more water bottles, unplug all outlets when they are not being used, switched my light bulbs, use only green cleaning products from my dish soap to my wood cleaner and try to buy locally when I can. Whew! What a list. I’ve tried being good so even though it is your day I think I deserve a little something too.



So I’m going to need your help in convincing my husband that I must cover my home in these lovely, amazing, beautiful and eco-friendly fabrics from Rubie Green!



rg yellow



Ok thanks!



Hugs and Kisses,


Camila



*Hope you all have a great day. I’m off to a baseball game today. If you know me you will know this is totally out of character. I’m not big on sports. I hope I can last the whole day. Hope Mr. Jeter doesn’t mind that I’m bringing a couple of design magazines along with me. :) Don’t worry I’m going to leave you with some lovely design eye candy before I leave. Stay tuned. *

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! I chuckled when I read that you're going to bring design magazines to a ball game. I do the SAME thing. I hate sports, but sometimes we make sacrifices for the men we love. tee-hee.

April 22, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Maddio said...

Well, if you're going to Yankee Stadium there is plenty of design eye candy there! The brand new park has a lot going on! I only wish I could see it in person! My way of passing time at games though is eating. :)

April 22, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm actually going to buy the rubie green pillow cases this week...to match the fabric i have (from her) to cover one of my chairs. she's great!!
xox

April 23, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home