Friday, April 24, 2009

In her Shoes – New Weekly Series



Hello Loves,



What a beautiful Friday! Before I get started on my new weekly series I want to give you all a big thank you on yesterday’s comments. Jon came home last night and said that I could paint the floors!



Yay! Victory is mine. Now the compromise that he came up was that I leave the wall color as is, but it’s already that same green that I want to paint the floor so I NEED to paint them. I’ll work on him this weekend, but I think I can get him to see my point.



Ok now my new exciting weekly series. I’m always so curious about the way people live and by curious I totally nosey. Plus in breaking my way into the Interior Design world I thought it would fun to see what different people in the field do on a normal day. So that is how I came up with my In her shoes series. Every Friday I will be feature a new person that follow on a day in their life and of course they’ll also let us know what shoes they sported that day as well.



Ok I’m off to finalize my first featured lady and the post should be up soon!



Hurry back!



xoxo



Camila

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Haven and Home said...

I can't wait to see it! I will get you mine next week!

April 24, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

this sounds like a fun series (and congrats on your victory).

April 24, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Limestone said...

Hooray!!! Can't wait to see what you do.

April 24, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger alison giese Interiors said...

Precious idea - love it!

April 24, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray on getting the husband on board with the floors! And I LOVE this new series idea. I'm totally nosey - I mean curios - too!

April 24, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. Typing too fast. That was supposed to be "curious."

April 24, 2009 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I love that idea! I don't think i've seen it on other blogs-quite unique!

April 24, 2009 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

Yeah on being able to paint the floor! I cant wait to see how it comes out.

And I love your new series, I will be looking forward to your "interviews" with people.

April 27, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home