Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sending Happy Thoughts

I have been on a huge cleaning kick lately and this morning I woke up with great ambitions to give my house a major cleaning. I like to call it a "mom clean," because my mom is so obsessive with cleaning and her house is always spotless. In order to make this a reality I knew that I couldn't get lured by my laptop. So I did something that I rarely do and didn't even check my email this morning. The plan went well and I got practically everything super duper clean. I still need to do the basement, but that's a task for another day.



Of course the entire time that I was cleaning I was thinking of all my blogger friends. I wanted to know what was going on and how everyone was doing. I kept thinking that I must be missing out on some fabulous design news.



I finally logged on to my computer this evening and saw the horrible news that one of my favorite bloggers, Erika's hubby Chance is in the ER! Ah my heart goes out to them both. It looks like Chance probably hit his head, but he doesn't remember it happening. Luckily his co-workers and Erika noticed he was acting strange and Erika insisted that they go to the hospital. Chance is now being taken care of and he undergoing some testing.



So I'm asking you all to send happy thoughts their way and say a prayer for Chance's speedy recovery.

You can find updates on Chance's condition on Darby's(Erika's twin sissys) blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria Killam said...

We all have the same addiction! Good advice to NOT even go near your computer until your work is done! I get so annoyed when I look up and it's 2 pm and I'm still in my robe. (I'm always clear it's someone else's fault :)

April 3, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

She's one of my favorite bloggers as well.. I was heartbroken for their news, but it seems like he's making a speedy recovery!

April 7, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home