Monday, April 27, 2009

Shop till I drop…

I wandered out this morning to the outlets in search of a good buy for my SIL’s gift. Her birthday is on Wednesday so I can’t really order anything online, because it won’t get here on time.



I haven’t been out shopping for awhile now and totally thought I would want everything in sight. Handbags, shoes and clothes oh my, but nothing was calling my name expect for this:



camila random 038



camila random 039



camila random 040



Oh look at that linen, with the Amy Butler fabric and the nail head trim!

Loved everything about it, but of course it was still thousands of dollars at the Neiman Marcus Last Call clearance center.



Boo to that and I still need to find the perfect for gift  for my SIL birthday on Wednesday!



Heading back out for round 2 of shopping.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, that ottoman is beautiful!!! What stunning fabric.

April 27, 2009 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Kwana said...

What an eye you have. That linen is calling my name too.

April 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger pve design said...

What about a frame from MRR with one of my little drawings for your SIL? She has some in the Amy B. fabric too.
Let me know I can fed ex it to you?
pve
(I love that sofa, chair and ottoman!)

April 27, 2009 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Be Colorful Coastal said...

Isn't that the way it goes. I love the linen and the colors. I know it's selfish but I really do love shopping for me :)

April 27, 2009 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Maria Killam said...

Okay, that was an ottoman worth photographing! Haven't seen anything like that ever! Awesome thanks.

April 27, 2009 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Things That Inspire said...

I always love a little bit of virtual furniture shopping! The great thing about shopping for furniture is that impulse buying is very difficult. A good thing!

April 28, 2009 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

I can hear that calling my name from here, so cool.

April 28, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger My Galveston Cottage said...

Love the fabric on the ottoman. The really great thing is that you could transform an old or discarded ottoman to look just like it. And for way less than thousands. (smile) -susan

April 28, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Liz Harrell said...

Oh my gosh... that furniture/fabric makes my mouth water!

April 28, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

were you at woodbury? i miss those outlets with all my heart

April 28, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home