Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tramp stamps for Tiles!

Ha ha ok I think I went a bit nutty with my post title, but it was the first thing that came to mind when I spotted these:

 



They are tile tattoos that come in set of 6 and range from $16 -$18 bucks.

 



tiletattoos



They are impervious to water and moisture.

 



tiletattoos2 



They are completely opaque so they will cover your not so perfect tiles.

 



tiletattoos3 



They are available for  4”, 6” and subway tiles.

 



tiletattoos4



So what are your thoughts? Do you love them or hate them?

 



I don’t hate the idea, but I’m really not loving any of the patterns they produced.

 



* Thank you all for your advice on how to remove the smoke smell from the kitchen. I still can’t believe what happened. I should have taken video footage to show all of you. It was laughable. Jon came home for lunch and proceeded to poke fun at me and asked what me what I planned on burning this afternoon.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Pink said...

Not a big fan of these. I was thinking that some of them reminded me of my grandparent's busy back splash.

March 30, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I ordered some of those and they got sent right back. It turned out that they looked more like giant stickers-you know, the kind that small children like plastering on the cover of their school notebooks. Very disappointing. Come to think of it, I don't know if they ever credited my account either.

March 30, 2010 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Hopeless Chest said...

hahaha that title is hilarious. it sucked me right in.

March 30, 2010 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger A Perfect Gray said...

that title is a winner!

March 30, 2010 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger extreme personal measures said...

Found you through the Thriftress. Love your blog! I am following so I can come back :)

March 30, 2010 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Sanity Fair said...

Love the idea, not the patterns, love your post title best of all!!! lol. Very funny.

March 30, 2010 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Lucky Punk said...

Agree on the tiles (good idea, bad execution) and the entry title (most awesome).

March 30, 2010 at 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Kim Lemmon said...

I'll have to pass on those, although the concept is neat, I'm not lovin the patterns.

March 31, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger lime said...

If you don't love the patterns available, have someone cut you "original" designs out of vinyl on a Cricut! Options are endless (and removable when you tire of them!)

March 31, 2010 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Brooke Hagel said...

I have them in my bathroom!!! For like 3 years now. At first I too was skeptical (got them for free years ago at the Gift Show), but I thought I'd just try it out, and now I love them. :)

March 31, 2010 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Tamsyn said...

Nice idea, but really don't like the patterns. Maybe if they come up with some that look better...

March 31, 2010 at 5:12 AM  
Blogger 茂一 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 31, 2010 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Pemberley said...

Great idea, but not loving any of the designs. How do they look in person? Love the title, grabbed my attention!

March 31, 2010 at 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

I LOVE the idea, but I feel like the patterns are no bueno...

March 31, 2010 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

I love the idea, the last ones are nice, would look great on white tile in a bathroom.

March 31, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home