Friday, April 2, 2010

Holiday wishes

Dear lovely readers of mine,

 



I just wanted to take a second to wish you a happy holiday. If you celebrate Passover I hope you’ve been enjoying these last couple of days.

 



For those of you celebrating Easter this Sunday I wish you a wonderful celebration as well.

 



I’ll be hosting Easter for the first time this year. Fingers crossed all goes well. I’ll be sure to take pictures and show you a little sneak peek of the almost finished dining room.

 



See you all on Monday.  It’s been a crazy week so I’m a bit behind on emails and answering comment questions, but I’ll make sure to finish that up this weekend.



xoxo,

 



Camila

 



P.S. I hate posts without pictures so I had share a picture of part of my outfit today. Yup I wore pretty electric blue tights today with a pair of leopard flats! I loved it. Not sure about everyone else, but c’est la vie.

 



leopardshoes

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Hope you have a Happy Holiday weekend as well!!

April 2, 2010 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

Happy Easter, Camila and good luck! I am sure you will be a fab hostess. P.S. I love your look -- very Kate Spade! :)

April 2, 2010 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Karena said...

Adorab;e!! I would love to see the rest of the outfit!! Happy Holidays!

Karena
Art by Karena

April 2, 2010 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Happy Easter, hope everything goes well with your celebrations! Love the outfit, happy!

April 3, 2010 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger The Brick Cottage said...

I love the tights! It's hard to go wrong with a great blue. Good luck with your Easter dinner!

April 3, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Blissfully Enamored said...

have a PERFECT weekend!!!

LOVE the blue tights with the leopard!!!

April 3, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger autumn said...

hee. hee.
i have those same shoes!
:)

April 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Christen said...

Absolutely love the tights and flats together! And good luck hosting Easter this year - I just know it will be a huge success!

April 4, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Easter! Would love to see the rest of your adorable outfit and your dining room too!

April 4, 2010 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know why, but these blue tights remind me of the movie Heathers. Fun....

April 5, 2010 at 3:06 AM  
Blogger pve design said...

I wore hot pink and I felt the same, I loved it, but I did get a few looks, jaws dropped, head swivels.
wild about your blue!!!
pve

April 6, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home