Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Look for less: Bungalow 5 Chloe Side Chair

The Bungalow 5 Chloe side chair has been seen all over the design world.

 



It was even featured in Elle Decor!



Chloe side chair elle decor

 



Here is a closer peek:



chloesidechairbungalow5

The chair is stunning and would look great surrounding a dining room table. Now at the moment this chair is on back order till this summer and retails for around $800 for a pair.

 



After some searching I found a chair with a similar vibe for only $250 per pair.



chloelookalike



Now just imagine it with a nice white lacquered paint job and a fun fabric like this:



cassadaptree 



And we are on our way to a chic Hollywood regency look on the cheap!

 



* If you would like the look alike chairs drop me an email at cpavone0107@gmail.com. It’s a to the trade vendor so it can only be ordered through me.

 



Don’t forget to enter my latest give-away for the new Selby book!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I'm loving the look alike!

April 6, 2010 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Dreams of Perfection said...

You find the best look a likes!

April 6, 2010 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger bazaarofserendipity said...

super cute! love

www.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com

April 6, 2010 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Great solution! I thin that look-alike is classic!

April 6, 2010 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger -*-Megan-*- said...

I love your eye for design! I had fun looking around your blog :)The look alike you found is sooo similar to the other one!

April 6, 2010 at 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Sarah @ Dream In Domestic said...

I actually like the look-a-like better than the original!

April 6, 2010 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Pemberley said...

The look-a-like really should be white. It would look tons better. Thank you for the king comment on my award. I honestly almost titled the post 'they like me, they really like me!' but I was afraid no one would get it.

April 6, 2010 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger shi(f)t said...

love the deal version--great find!

April 7, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home