Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend Recap: Sneak peek

Hi loves,

 



Well Easter weekend came and went and I survived hosting the event.

 



We had beautiful weather and my little pups spent the majority of the weekend al fresco.

 



Bear: Ok so Bear looks a bit scary in the picture with all those teeth starring back at you, but I just had to share this picture. First off he LOVES that stick. Carries it around all of the place and is constantly trying to bring it inside. Second look at how he uses his paws like hands to hold down the stick. So cute!



easterweekend 004

 



Moo: How cute is he? I got Moo as a Christmas present from Jon when I was 21. It was love at first sight. I found him at a pet store that I would visit in the mall during my breaks from Nordstrom's. I would take him out to play, and yes I named him before he was mine. I stopped going to the store, because I didn’t want to go in one day and find him sold. Then low and behold Christmas Eve I opened up my gift and this little face pops up.

 



* He is also the main star on my blog header!

 



easterweekend 009

 



Now while they were playing I was inside playing the Hostess with the Mostess. All went as planned, everyone enjoyed the food and company and this lady forgot to take any pictures!

 



Don’t fret though this morning I took some shots of the dining room so that you could get a little sneak peek of the space.

 



Close up of the chairs:



easterweekend 014 



Shot of the grass cloth wallpaper and newly painted white!



easterweekend 019



I  still need a new lighting fixture, window treatments, artwork and a server, but we are almost there!

 



How did your weekend’s go? Have you eaten your fill of peeps? I know I did. I used them for a centerpiece yesterday and I’ve slowly been finishing them off.

 



xoxo,



Camila

Labels:

24 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

I love when my dogs can hang outside with us all day. Now if only this rain would stop.

Hope you had a lovely Easter!

April 5, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Averill said...

Easter was nice, albeit a bit quiet as I spent a good portion of my weekend catching up on sleep.

Those chairs are FANTASTIC. I so, so want to get started on my dining room (but it's gotta come after the living room and master bedroom, dangit).

April 5, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger bluehydrangea said...

Camila, the dining room is looking fabulous!! Love it and can't wait to see more!!

April 5, 2010 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Ashlee Brooke said...

Walls look fantastic! I love the color of your chairs too! I'm glad your Easter hosting went wonderful! ;)

April 5, 2010 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger sara said...

I have a lab named Pearl, who does the exact same thing as your Bear and uses her paws like hands to hold down her sticks and tennis balls! The room looks wonderful - the chairs are phenomenal and look lovely against the rug.

April 5, 2010 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

The Chairs, the rug, the dogs, I don't know what I love more. So fun.

April 5, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sneak peek into your dining room. It looks fantastic! I can't wait to see more!

April 5, 2010 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Fargerike Dagny said...

AMAZING color palette in the dining room!! The chairs are looking fabulous!!

April 5, 2010 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Mmm! I LOVE those chairs painted that color! Perfect choice! Looking forward to seeing the whole room!

April 5, 2010 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable pups and chairs. Did you do those yourself?
Glad you survived your hosting gig.

April 5, 2010 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Pink Wallpaper said...

love the color you used on your chairs!! i want to see more of them :)

April 5, 2010 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Hamptontoes said...

I miss my dogs. Your dogs appear to be so happy! Your dining room is looking great! Love the table, chairs, rugs...can't wait to see the finished product!

April 5, 2010 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Oh my so cute! and the chairs are stunning!

April 5, 2010 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

adorable! the dogs are too cute and i love your dining room-the chairs, the grasscloth, oh my! i hung out w/my 3 doggies this weekend too.

April 5, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Flavia @ Estilo Home said...

Those chairs look gorgeous, can't wait to see more!

April 5, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger shi(f)t said...

your puppy is SO cute!! (and those chairs are fantastic--love the shape and color!)

April 5, 2010 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger alison giese Interiors said...

OMGosh - cannot wait! Love that close-up of the chairs - beautiful!

April 5, 2010 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for a great Easter sissy! The leftovers are all already gone! Woops! Love ya.

April 5, 2010 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger pve design said...

What a sweet spot to dine or craft! Have no fear, artwork will be sent to you from pve.
You can hang or burn!
pve

April 6, 2010 at 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

Ohhhh it's lookin good Camila! Can't wait to see more!

April 6, 2010 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Love the sneak peak of the dining room, can't wait to see all of it :)

Bear reminds me a lot of one of our pooches - absolutely adorable!

April 6, 2010 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger paula said...

oh my, the chairs turned out fabulous!

April 6, 2010 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

I love it!! The chairs are beautiful, love the color and I love the fabric! We need to see the whole room now- come on big tease!

April 6, 2010 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

Your dining room looks great! I love the chairs and the rug. The walls look fab too. I can't wait to see the big TAH-DAH! :)

April 6, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home